RationalPlan Single Project is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workload. You can use RationalPlan in the area of construction, engineering, services and consulting, business or software development. It will help you to complete your project as scheduled, on time and within budget.
The application is an affordable alternative to Microsoft Project and it is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation, etc.
Here are some key reasons for using RationalPlan Single Project:
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
* gives you a step by step project guide that walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* different scenarios capability via multiple undo and redo levels will allow you to make changes and safely get back
* track project evolution regarding task completion, time and costs
* brings project critical issues to your attention (critical activities with configurable slack, overallocated resources)
RationalPlan is a project management solution that follows the basic project management guidelines.
Keywords: project management software, project management tool, project management application, task management, project management, project planning software, task scheduling, task schedule, gantt chart, critical path, work breakdown structure, milestones
Recent Changes: -Possibility to use RationalPlan in full screen mode on Mac OS X;
-Added possibility to save page printing settings;
-Added #ProjectCode and #ClientAddress placeholders;
-Possibility to insert a note with current date and time to project?s Notes;
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Java Runtime Environment 6.0